Friday, November 1, 2013

On the Razor's Edge

the struggles of yesterdays resurface
and i feel my pain cut into my wrists
a beautiful relapse of what used to be
a wonderful memory of whats lost
i try to take it through shallow
but it digs in so deep
that the blood flowing from me
radiates this constant defeat
the crimson wall blocks me
from the release that i should seek
but this accidenatl relapse
just holds the forbidden fruit
with such a sweet allure
i can't resist such shattered beauty
such denied pain that feels so good
i close my eyes in sweet agony
the iron taste in my mouth
from biting my lip in effort to remain silent
i watch the blood drip from the blades edge
and smile in a hazy satisfaction
i am reprieved temporarily of the insane pain
and before it hits again
i draw a symbol, a little line
this isn't attempt of suicide
or a cry for help
standing here on the razors edge
its more of a whisper for love

No comments:

Post a Comment