Monday, October 21, 2013

It's Fall Y'all!

It is a time of pumpkins, and candy, and light jackets, and... green trees.

Welcome to Florida, land of two weathers: Beach Weather, and Surfing-If-You-Don't-Mind-Cold-Water-Weather.

I like fall. I dislike calling it Autumn. Don't ask me why. I just dislike it a lot, and not hate, because my husband says that's a mean word and I shouldn't use it.

I love the bonfires, and the jeans, and the spirit of Halloween! I love the colors, warm and soothing. I like seeing kids dress up in costumes, and decorating the yard in those nasty fake spiderwebs I avoid at all costs because I can't stand even fake spiders.

I love going to the beach with a zip-up jacket, and picking up shells. And I adore the fact that hot chocolate is now the perfect drink.

Most of the time.

I think it got to nearly 86 degrees today.

So again, welcome to fall y'all. 'Tis the season for candy corn! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment